Super Duper Limited Editionness for 2K10 NBA??June 30, 2009
I’m all for Special Edition/Collectors Editions/Slimer Editions (Yes, I bought the Slimer Edition of Ghostbusters.) As long as it comes with some really cool swag that your not likely to get elsewhere. Like the GTA4 special edition on the SF4 collectors edition for Ps3 (Which still runs far higher than it’s release price, check it.) And less like the Need for Speed Special edition that just came with a couple more cars but a 10 price hike.
I’m not even a fan of sports games, but this anniversary edition looks pretty freaking cool. especially that big locker game holder there. This is going to be offically announced today sometime and will include the following.
- NBA 2K10 for Xbox360 or Playstation 3
- Numbered 2K games game storage locker that holds 20 games
- Exclusive McFarlane Kobe Bryant Figure that stands 6 inches tall.
- Exclusive 2K sports Kobe Bryant Poster
- NBA 2K10 10th Anniversary Video
- Access to the “Gold Room” NBA 2K10’s VIP online Lobby (whatever that is.)
So.. WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR SUCH A COLLECTION. JUST ONE EASY PAYMENT OF $99.99. THAT’S RIGHT, BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!.. IF YOU ORDER RIGHT NOW, WE’LL THROUGH IN A FREE ZORBEEZ WITH YOUR ORDER, JUST PAY SEPARATE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!! CALL NOW AND ORDER TODAY!!
That last bit was dedicated to Billy Mays who passed away on June 28th at the Age of 50. R.I.P. Billy Mays